Wednesday, February 19, 2014

New beginnings

It's been a while since I've posted anything, but after having my baby my life changed dramatically! Not only did my body change in ways I still can't understand my daily routine did, having two babies is a lot different than one! (Duh right) Well this pregnancy I told myself I would be different no using it as a excuse to eat crap, so I stayed on track ate healthy kept up on my workouts and only gained 35 lbs! I was only one size away from my pregnancy size before I went in to have him! I was so excited I thought I would be back in my jeans in no time, well it didn't exactly happen that way. I continued to eat extremely healthy after I had him but to my surprise I was gaining weight uncontrollably despite the fact I was eating clean and keeping active while breastfeeding on top of that. It started to send me into a post partum depression, loosing weight and being healthy was my specialty and I felt that was being taken away from me. I went to the doctor after 3 months of no progress they checked my thyroid and a full panel of blood work everything came back normal, this sent me spiraling down worst. I was doing everything right at the time I was doing insanity eating 1200 cal a day cutting my carbs way down I never ate so clean in my life. I still have no clue why I'm not seeing any progress it's been 6 months I'm still the same weight with just a few inches lost but I'm back in the gym which is what I love to do! I've given up on the scale and being so concerned about loosing weight and getting back to a certain size, I have two very beautiful children who love me EXACTLY the way I am! With that who could be sad about a number, my daughter tells me everyday how beautiful I am and tells me she loves my stomach she loves my arms all the things I don't like about myself she finds beautiful and I never want to take that thinking away from her! I want her to see her beauty and never think otherwise! So what I have learned through all this is I'm healthy and have people who love me exactly the way I am! I will never give up on my fitness I'm just learning to enjoy the journey!




This blog will now be geared more towards fitness, health, and my journey back to where I once was and my journey to loving myself for the first time so my babies can grow up with the right image!

No comments:

Post a Comment