Friday, February 8, 2013

Change or touch up?

I've had the same hair color for over 2 years now! For me that's a big thing!! I really miss my dark hair but I'm sure once I do it I'll regret it and want my blonde back! I've been really trying to take better care of my hair, no heat unless I'm dressing up, no excessive coloring and actually going in for trims! I just let my hair go into the new trend omber to keep from putting more blonde in it ( no matter what kind of blonde color I use it makes my hair like straw! So no more bleach blonde for me!) The omber is good if your looking just to be lazy no up keep really necessary, but I don't know if I like it anymore? So the question is change it completely or get it touched up and have a professional do it better and more even!

This was probably my favorite hair color, but it wouldn't stay that way for long. It only happened when I put a dark color on my and faded from swimming and sun! I'm sure a salon could do it tho! (Ps I'm like 19 here and wasn't to long after I hit my goal of 60 lbs lost! It's really close to my 5 year anniversary of keeping it off! I'll do a post soon of my transformation!)


Here is the really bleach blonde look, my hair is so dry! I really liked it but it was so hard to keep it looking good!



And here is what it looks like now, I think I could like it more if I went to get it touched up and more even! There are just some sections that are brassy and just not pretty lol



I think I'm really just itching for a change, but now changing my hair scares me!! I guess it's just me getting older and a tiny bit more knowledge on how to take better care of my hair!! OK thanks for letting blab on about this :) any thoughts would be great!!!

2 comments:

  1. man, you can pull off ANYTHING!
    I love change and getting my hair cut/coloured etc..but I totally understand the damage and dryness - I'm dealing with that a lot now too!
    I LOVE the auburn look, but I seriously love the way it is right now, too! i'm all for change though - it's FUN, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yes it is fun to change your hair, it always gives me a boost! Maybe I'll get a few highlights to my blonde to brighten it up a bit!

      Delete