Sunday, February 3, 2013

Drink your veggies?

As I'm dead set going in target I would get my juicer today I walk in and see the model all set up, I got to intimated and couldn't bring myself to get it. So I thought hey I'll blog about to see if anyone could offer me some advice!! I have two in mind but not sure which one to get?!

First one looks like a good buy, but seems difficult to clean and use

I want something that will hold up but when it comes to using something everyday you don't want to take hours cleaning it when it only takes minutes to drink the juice!!

This one I've heard mixed reviews about, but seems good as long as you don't overload it! Looks simple to use and clean which is a plus but will it hold up?


So any help would be greatly appreciated! I like to do my research before spending a big chunk of change!!

12 comments:

  1. Great idea to research before buying!
    Unfortunately, i just have an oooold run down one..so i have no advice! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's so hard trying to pick out stuff like this!! Maybe it will have to be a trial and error thing to find the that works!!

      Delete
  2. that's a great idea, I've always thought of getting one and just make smoothies for breakfest, it would save a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think I'm leaning towards the bullet, it looks simple enough to use and clean for starting out!!

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh. I have no good advice, but I love that you asked about this. My mom had a juicer and she loves it...but it's a huge black thing that is probably a pain to clean. I agree with you- easier to clean the better. I feel like if I had one that took forever to clean, I would never even use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had a cheaper version of the magic bullet before and loved it, it was easy to clean and I used it everyday!!

      Delete
  4. my mother in law is a huuuuge juicer and every morning i can hear it going. she makes weird juice though... it looks like some moldy green mush lol

    The DayLee Journal
    Statement Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha some do turn out looking pretty gross! I might stick to a lot of fruits!!

      Delete
  5. have you found a juicer yet? i've had my breville for 2 years now and it's AMAZING! i love it! if you're wanting to juice, definitely get a juicer and save the blender for smoothies. you'd also be surprised at how good veggies taste juiced! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'll definitely look into that brand!! I haven't made the plunge yet because I'm so nervous getting one lol but that helps a lot!!

      Delete