Thursday, May 9, 2013

Anyone else?

Does anyone else buy a new dress/ outfit for a special occasion or holidays?! I don't know what started it (probably my mom!!!) really I'll use any excuse to shop tho! Mother's day is a acceptable reason for a new dress, right?! I'm really excited about this dress, it's a high low dress that looks good with a bump! Even better it was a Tj Maxx so it was super affordable! I will post the complete look on Sunday :)

I was looking my spring board on pinterest for some outfit ideas and came across this little gem!




My take is a little different, it was pretty warm here today so I used my shorter black dress! I wish my denim shirt was a real tie one it would of made it a little cooler! I might pick one up next time I see it because this look is absolutely one of my favorites! I love wearing dresses while I'm pregnant because they are so easy!







24 weeks here :)

2 comments:

  1. you are looking great! And I agree...dresses are so comfortable, they are one of my favorite things to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are so easy to I'm not looking for hours for a complete outfit lol!

      Delete