Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's day weekend!!

You know that feeling when everything is all planned out and things are suppose to go perfect? Yeah.... me either!! Despite all the crazy hectic things that happened it was a amazing weekend and wouldn't have asked for anything else!

Saturday my mom and I were suppose to go in town just us girls get lunch and do some shopping while Lorelai babysat my dad! ;) Our plans got changed when my grandpa called my mom and told her he would be down for a visit because he was in town (he lives 6 hours away) I was OK with plans getting changed for that except for the fact that he never showed up :( The whole day wasn't a loss tho I made us dinner and we watched a chick flick!




Sunday was so busy it just flew by! Lorelai reminded me first thing in the morning what a joy it is to be a mommy when she got ahold of my favorite eye shadow and broke it into powder form all over my white rug!!! Her kisses and apology made it better tho! Plus she made my day by telling me almost every 5 minutes that I looked beautiful it just melted my heart!









I love this day for many reasons , my amazing mom who is my best friend and for being able to celebrate the day with her because of my precious little girl and my little one on the way!! I hope all you mommies out there had a wonderful day:)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Looks like you guys had a great weekend :)

    xoxo Jamie
    www.bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Mothers Day to you.It looks like you had a great Mother' s Day weekend!! You should check out my Mothers Day post!

    ♥ Staja

    www.sostaja.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha the eyeshadow!!!! ugh what a bummer. I hate it when things like that happen! I'm glad your mother's day turned out okay though. Things never go as planned for us either!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It just reminded me that I'm a mom! I hope yours was great!!

      Delete