Sunday, May 26, 2013

Playing catch up!

Been super busy moving into a new place! Pregnancy has been getting the best of me lately and I've got this wonderful cold that I can do nothing about!!! I've found a couple looks I like lately but the further a long I am the more frustrating it is and the more appealing those running shorts seem!!
Look one I bought this maternity dress awhile ago but I love it! Its the most comfortable thing to wear and I will definitely use it after baby!







Look 2 simple shorts but I love this top and vest!!




Look 3 didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, going to use a different top next time but I was comfortable and that's all that matters!! Maxi skirts are a pregnancy favorite!




And here are a couple pictures of my mini fashionista! The last one is just to cute and she joined the in crowd and had a frosty in a waffle cone!!!






5 comments: