Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy new year!!

The holidays was great! The joy on Lorelai's face opening presents was the best thing ever (she still asks if she gets more presents! ) I thought I was going to do all this posting of fancy outfits and all that good stuff but really it ended up just hanging out with family and little shopping here and there! It was nice tho!!
She got some awesome stuff:) this being one of her favorites, plus I get "breakfast " every morning!

Her second favorite and probably my favorite is this, I love dolls and Barbies still! Now I have a excuse to get them again ;)

And this thing will be a life saver when it comes to long car rides!

Our Christmas in a nutshell! It was all focused on the little girl and I wouldn't have it any other way:) I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and a great new year!!

8 comments:

  1. Aww kids just MAKE christmas don't they? so amazing!
    Happy new Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That is the cutest little kitchen! I love little modern kitchens like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like she had a great Christmas mom! What a joy! Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute blog! and cute baby girl! just found your blog through a friend! hope to get to know ya better.

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete