Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shoo bug don't bother me

Lorelai and I have been feeling pretty icky still! All she wants to do is sit and watch curious George, I feel so bad when she's sick I wish i could take it all from her!! We did get out of the house just to get some fresh air and out of the house for awhile!
She makes me smile:)


This is my attempt to look decent going in public!


I found a awesome purse/ diaper bag lol at tj maxx for only 40 and the retail price was 100! I love how big it is, fits everything in it with room to spare ( which means it will be packed with junk in a week lol) it kinda reminds me of a coach purse I saw that I wanted!!


Soon I will have some fabulous posts promise!! Once we're feeling better!!

5 comments:

  1. aww feel better, and SOON!
    That bag is so cute, love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is so cute! loving that bag. get well soon!
    now following! xo chaseandem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been sick off-and-on too. It's totally that time of year! I hope you feel better soon. I totally feel that blog guilt when I'm sick. Don't worry about it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I don't think people want to see me in my sweats and no make-up lol!! I hope you guys get over yours soon too!!

      Delete