Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Need to blog more!!

I'm going to be taking a break from the fashion posts (a reason I will tell soon!!!) Now I just need to find something else to blog about for a little while!! There have been a lot of new beauty products that are coming out, maybe a few reviews?!! As always I will blog about my beautiful little girl!!

My first beauty product I could talk about is something I blogged early on, redken all soft. I use the shampoo, conditioner and oil. The first time I used it was almost life changing it made my hair so super soft and I could see a noticeable difference! Now using it for a couple months I have to ask myself is it worth 30 dollars a bottle? Yes it made my hair soft but it's like my hair gets use to a product and it's no longer as effective, this has been my problem for a long time! Do I keep using it and see if I can get my hair use to it, or do I find a cheaper alternative and see if my hair and wallet take better to it?! So any suggestions on what hair products you guys use and what works for you!



I really do love this stuff I'm just wondering if there is a better product for my hair that is a little more friendly on my wallet!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh that is pricey!
    I'm clueless on hair stuff..my hair is VERY damaged so I'm always trying to find a new conditioner or something to help bring it back to life.
    I think if you see a noticeable difference, it might very well be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part about it is my little girl has super fine hair and gets tangled and ratted so easy, but I use this on her hair and it stays soft until the next wash!!

      Delete