Saturday, January 19, 2013

What's in a name

I don't hear my name a whole lot, that's why I love it! That's why I gave Lorelai her name its unique! So when it comes on a TV show that I'm now in love with I get all excited!! The Carrie diaries was on last night and there is this character Larissa she's a total bad girl, she has kind of a rocker style so it inspired my outfit today! It feels so good to be able to put on normal clothes and do my makeup so it's a shopping day for us and maybe something really yummy for lunch!!









Lorelai's outfit was to cute with her cardi and pearls!

14 comments:

  1. I love unique names as well. So nice!
    Lorelai reminds me of gilmore girls - love that show. haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I got it from lol I love that show! I remember watching it when it first came out!!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous gorgeous! :)

    ps dont forget to enter my giveaway! :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. your name is very cool, great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look and the necklace is gorgeous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love shopping days! I love the braid in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I did it every which way to give it a messy look and help hold in my layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your outfit and that you found your inspiration from the carrie diaries! i am loving that show too.

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yay! Always glad to hear I have a new follower!!

      Delete
  8. cute blog, I love your style!

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete