Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas came a little early!

I got a early Christmas present today (no arguments there!) My beautiful Frye boots are down for the moment until I can get them professionally fixed. I only got to wear them four times and already need them to be fixed( to be expected with a two year old!) The other week we was out to Sunday dinner and my little girl spilled pop on them, I must of missed two little spots because it set in and left stains. I did my research made some calls and did what everyone told me to and ended up making the problem worse (I cried, literally cried!)
But I found a local leather repair shop who has high recommendations! On the other hand right after I got my Frye boots I saw another pair of boots and just fell in love with them! I never thought that this would happen but my husband is pretty sweet and decided to get them for me for Christmas because of what happened to my Frye boots, they are more sturdy and better to wear more often plus they have a warranty! I can't wait to start styling them with all my outfits! I already love these boots!!!

4 comments:

  1. They are SO gorgeous! With the winter season now, I seriously walk around and stare at everyone's boots. hahah, so many cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do the same thing I love boots and everything that goes with the colder weather!

      Delete
  2. oh my goodness, i have never seen Frye boots like that. they are BEAUTIFUL! wow, i am jealous haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! But these are ariat, my husband got these for me because my Frye boots are getting fixed at the moment! I have a picture of my Frye boots in a couple other posts!!

      Delete