Sunday, November 25, 2012

The days of juice box dates!

So my little girl has her first "boyfriend" (a friend that's a boy lol) It all stated her first Christmas, we was at the church Christmas party and she was dressed in a Mrs clause dress and he was dressed like Santa! It was "love" at first sight and they have been pretty close since then! This morning they we're extra cute sitting together sharing animal crackers and juice,i just had to snap a picture! I wanted to get more pictures of my little girl because her outfit and hair(finally able to braid it yay!!!) was so cute today but she was to busy playing! My outfit isn't dressy or anything, as much as I love to dress up unfortunately my health doesn't corporate with what days I feel good (I'm just glad my church is down to earth and a lot of people wear jeans!) I love a big sweater and jeans that stretch, I added a pair of boots with a little heel to dress it up a little!





2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, they're so cute!! haha she's adorable!

    I love your sweater and boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you they we're cracking me up! And thank you it kept me warm it was pretty cold today!

      Delete