Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Turkey day!

Or according to my little girl happy birthday? I don't know who's, but when she woke up I told her happy Thanksgiving so at the top of her lungs she sings happy birthday (her favorite song of course!) My daughter is usually a good eater but she wasn't a fan of turkey this year so driving between families we had to search for someplace open that had chicken nuggets! (Not a easy task let me tell ya!) All in all it was a good Thanksgiving, I just can't believe it's already passed and now the rush of getting Christmas ready is on! I'm not in love with the picture of my outfit but i had to post at least one because my whole outfit including shoes and necklace was only $30!!! The shirt was tj maxx clearance (has a small but fixable hole) for only $5, the pants are target clearance for $5!!! Shoes(sorry you can't see them) and necklace are forever 21 both $10



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that she sang happy birthday! haha!
    What a SWEET picture of you guys together!

    By the way, is there any way for me to follow your blog? I'd love to be able to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The way i found to follow is go to the blog and copy the

      dashboard where it says add link! I hope that helps! I have to do a lot of it from my smart phone until i get a better laptop or computer!

      Delete
  2. Thank you!
    The way i found to follow is go to the blog and copy the url and paste it to your dashboard where it says add link! I hope that helps! I have to do a lot of it from my smart phone until i get a better laptop or computer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh gosh! Thank you! I had NO idea it could be done that way!

      Delete
    2. Your welcome! It took me awhile to figure it out!!

      Delete