Sunday, November 18, 2012

Yes I'm that mom!

So my daughter has been wearing my faux fur vest around since i got it, I've been on the hunt for one for her! I went on a date with my husband yesterday and went to H&M just to look around and there it was next to a flannel dress that looked just like one i had, it was meant to be! So yes once in a great while I'm that mom who matches her daughters outfits :) but she loved it! The picture is not so great because someone was getting hungry and tired after church, she also was getting inpatient for her happy meal and target shopping!!! Outfits : mine vest forever 21 (this year) flannel fashion bug (last year) leggings tj maxx and boots Frye! My daughters outfit : vest and flannel dress H&M boots target!                                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment