Saturday, April 20, 2013

80 to 40 in 10 seconds flat!

OK not 10 seconds but it went from beautiful sunshine and 80 degree weather to 40 degrees and rain the next day!! That's our weather for ya! But I did finally get to wear my new shirt that has been tucked in its bag since I got it! I'm so sad that I can't find these skirts this season they are seriously the most comfortable skirt I've worn, the material feels like a yoga pant!
















I'm officially over half way through my pregnancy, its exiting and nerve racking at the same time!!! Shopping for a boy is new to me and definitely more difficult! When I go in for Lorelai it's like I want (and she's tries to get) one of everything in her section! For boys you really have to search for those really cute outfits!! I couldn't resist these cute little booties tj maxx had and Lorelai picked out the Superman ones along with a matching onsie its so cute she loves to help get things for her little brother!




I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy , my bestie is also pregnant with her lil boy . Hope you having a gorgeous weekend.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It must be in the water these days my sister in law is pregnant and due two weeks after me lol! A new baby is so exciting tho!!!

      Delete