Monday, April 8, 2013

Short and sweet

Didn't get great pics and that makes me sad because I really liked my outfits this weekend! Sunday I braved high heels for the first time in awhile and wasn't so bad chasing after a two year old while 5 months pregnant! I will post a pics of the high heels later because they are my favorite spring/ summer ones!! My new hair is awesome because I can clip it in and take it out when I want but gives me that change I really needed!!






Here is a quick pic of my 5 month bump!(don't mind the random bathroom!) My shirt makes my bump look bigger, but I love this shirt!!





Better pictures to come! I'm itching to get my camera out now that the weather is getting nice!

11 comments:

  1. larissa you are just the cutest pregnant girl ever!!!
    i've actually had a lot of people asking me about how to get my headband to stay on so i think i'll be doing a tutorial soon :)
    where did you get your headband from btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I got it from a store called Charlotte russe it was only 3 dollars and has bows on it!!

      Delete
  2. I'm always bummed when I don't get a chance to take pictures of an outfit I really like (which has been happening a lot actually).
    You're such a cute pregnant lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I'm hoping this nice weather motivates me to get my camera out!

      Delete
  3. Awww so cute!! Your little bump is adorable, and I love your pretty tiffany blue top!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are GLOWING.
    And you've got that super star hair. Jealous. :D

    ReplyDelete