Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bump ahead

I love the weekends! Its family time and that's always my favorite!! This weather is getting me really excited for bon fires and using the grill more!! Nothing like sitting around the campfire eating a smore after a good hamburger on the grill!! It's even been warm enough for skirts, shorts and sandals I'll definitely take that!! I was so excited to wear this outfit when I got it, the bonus part it was all on clearance! I'm going to have to make another trip back to target for more of these t-shirts because they are super soft and pretty but so comfortable!






I wanted to get a picture of Lorelai's outfit she had on but the little stinker wouldn't let me!! I did get one of her adorable play outfit , there is something about little bicycle shorts and a blue jean jacket and sneakers!





I have to share this cookie I found because it is unbelievably good! It's gluten and dairy free but you would never know unless you read it! There's still a lot of calories and sugar in it but the ingredients are super healthy so I know I
I'm giving my body and my baby something good that's still a guilty pleasure!!

5 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love your whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at youuu! I love your outfit- super cute, girl!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness you look adorable! and yes, once that little baby of yours comes out, you NEED to get one! they are seriously jut so flattering! i was amazed. i never thought i could pull it off but i think it turned out surprisingly okay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you:) I think you pull them off very well!! I really liked that outfit on you!!

      Delete