Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday fun day

After church we had a pot luck and my little girl just amazes me at how much she eats! I have no clue where she puts it all either! Her and her little friend there had a blast having a "lunch date" and getting extra time to play! Mommy smashed a cupcake in her face so of course we had a cupcake war :)






It is a really good feeling getting out a pair of jeans from last year and still being able to wear them button and zipped 21 weeks pregnant! Size 4 might I add, that is definitely a self confidence boost when your pregnant lol! I wish this weather would stop teasing us tho!!







6 comments:

  1. How adorable! Loving your blog.

    When you get a chance, stop over at my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Naked 2 palette!
    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway-naked-2-palette.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, and so are the little ones!! :) I hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm sure you'll look even cuter when you are!!

      Delete
  3. still so cute :)
    and you made SUCH a good point about the new clothes thing! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:)
      Haha I think us girls just like showing off our cute clothes lol

      Delete