Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pregnancy glow? First of spring looks

I don't know if there really is such a thing unless you count the sweat from getting sick and extra hormones! I can say tho, (most days....OK some days....) I feel the most beautiful when I'm pregnant! It's the most beautiful experience growing this this little human life inside of you ( well once you've stopped throwing up every 5 min!) Can you tell I'm in my bliss stage of pregnancy, I'm sure in a few months I'll be happy to get to my due date! I keep forgetting to take pictures of some of my outfits maybe a sunny day I'll take a bunch of outfit pictures! I did remember today to snap a few of my outfit, it's just a simple outfit but it was spring inspired so that made me happy!






I did find out what the sex of the baby is!! I'm having a little boy! I'm really excited , when I found out I bought blue cupcakes to tell everyone with!

I hope everyone had a great Easter! When I was a little girl my favorite part was shopping for a dress and getting everything with it the hat, shoes, gloves and of course the purse! This year Lorelai got to do all that and she was thrilled!!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I have missed too much. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so, so happy for you. what a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete