Thursday, April 25, 2013

My favorite things!

Baby doctor appointments!! Whether its a ultrasound or just getting to hear his little heartbeat its amazing and makes me smile! Another thing that's hit my favorite list is maxi skirts, they are so comfortable yet so pretty!





Smoothies have been a diet savor lately! If I'm in need of something sweet or having a craving for a peanut butter milkshake I just make myself a smoothie! This one was today's breakfast and I've found if I freeze the fruit I don't need ice and it comes out so thick and creamy!!


This favorite is for my little girl! Purple and butterflies, put those two together and I don't think she will ever let me take this hair pretty out!



I very seldom get time to do my nails but now that Lorelai is getting older she wants me to do hers so we now have mother daughter manicures at home!! She wouldn't let me get a picture of hers!


2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! You are so cute with that bump. :) I am almost 18 weeks so always looking for dressing ideas now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congregations! Its tough this season finding clothes for a bump! I'll be posting most my outfits!!

      Delete