Thursday, December 6, 2012

Creepy or flattering?

As I'm walking through target I have this strange feeling someone's following me, I look behind me and there is two girls. I don't pay attention as I browse the clearance section and bam there they are again .... I start walking again and I hear (not quietly) "I can't help it when I see a really cute outfit I have to follow the person for a little bit" I just smiled a little and hid for awhile in the little girl's section! I liked my outfit today but I didn't think it was stalking worthy! I was even debating on posting it! So i figured this story was to funny not to, I do tho feel like something is missing from my outfit tho!






I did like my make-up today!


13 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. hahaha absolutely hilarious! I would be creeped out if it was guys or if I didn't get an explanation..but that's kinda flattering :D

    What kinda make up do you use?? You look amazing!
    You have such fantastic style. Absolutely loving your photos everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!!! I use a light power i have really sensitive skin! I just got Revlon stay powder and it works really well! My blush is called number 7 it's from target! And my eyeliner is elf i love it because it's so cheap! My eye shadow is elf to but I really want to try that Naked 2 pallet!

      Delete
  2. Thats hilarious, yet weird, LOL!
    I like your top, very cute.

    I'm Chantal
    Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com. Come by anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha that is so funny! You do have REALLY CUTE outfit! I like your makeup too! :) Darlinggg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute sweater! I think the outfit is nice, but if you wanna try something different, consider wearing a colored cowl or scarf (like purple, red or even green!)

    You have a cute blog... I'll stop by again for sure :)

    Typhanie
    www.mygarmentsofpraise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I like the idea of a pop of color!

      Delete
  5. polka dots are the best, you can't go wrong there :) great look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the polka dot sweater!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete