Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Your killing me smalls

Really 65 in December?! You think I would be use to this Ohio weather! Mondays are boring, and always bad. I don't know if it's me thinking they will be bad that turns them out this way, or if they are always just meant to be bad? Hopefully I see some snow soon, I really want to wear my new sweater! In the mean time it gave me a chance to wear my new flannel. I really love this flannel because it has tiny details that makes it stand out from my others! I mean come on it has elbow patches! I have so many heels and dress shoes but don't get to wear them very much anymore because they are a little hard to chase after a two year old in! So these wedged shoes are perfect to spunk up my outfit a little, plus they are very comfortable!




4 comments:

  1. Love that shirt! I have so many of that style. Comfyyy too!

    I kinda like that the cold is staying away or a biiiit longer..haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is very comfortable! It is nice to run outside now!

      Delete
  2. you're so cuute! and are those wedge sneakers i see?? jealous.

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! Yes they are, I found them at Burlington!

      Delete