Thursday, December 6, 2012

Some of my new found favorite things!

I was never one to buy a bunch of beauty products, just the basics. But as I get a little older I'm realizing that I need to take better care of my skin! As it gets closer to the new year it makes me happy I kept my new years resolution, NO MORE TANNING BEDS!!! I'm kinda liking my original skin color! So these days I'm using more than just shampoo to wash my face and I can see a BIG difference! Another thing that's high on my priority list of beauty products is moisturizer, I've always used this but not twice a day like you should! (Finding the right one for me has been challenging, some are way to heavy for my face I found olay complete for sensitive skin is perfect for me!)
So let's talk about how amazing this mia clarisonic face washer is! I have never felt my skin this soft and felt clean for hours! I'm currently trying the philosophy brand, I'm loving so far and excited to try more products! The lip balm I have pictured is called eso, never heard of it but my little girl grabbed it in line at the register and I decided to get it because it was organic but it has healed my dry cracked lips faster than anything and it taste so good (added bonus I don't have to worry to much about what I'm ingesting when I lick it because it's organic!) I'm addicted to this shampoo and conditioner it makes my hair so soft! I also use the oil that goes with it to make my hair healthier and stronger!


I would love to hear what your favorite beauty products are! Beauty stores are overwhelming to me, there's so much stuff to look through! I listen with a open mind to the people who work there because they are trying to sell a product but some genuinely want to help!

2 comments:

  1. haha ya I'm staying away from tanning beds as well. and that shampoo sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's addictive I can't use anything else lol it's made my hair so soft and manageable!

      Delete