Monday, December 10, 2012

Jingle bell rock

Party animals, we went to my church's Christmas party this weekend and Lorelai had so much fun she woke up the next day asking to do it again! She loved getting really dressed up and picking out her dress! Then on Sunday we baked Christmas cookies and she decorated the tree(well for a couple minutes until she gave up, them darn ornaments kept falling off!)

This is my favorite!



These heels make me super tall!


She really just kept licking the icing and eating the sprinkles!

8 comments:

  1. haha she is so adorable! heels make me look tall too! but thats because i'm short to begin with so anything makes me look taller lol

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah I'm super tall to start with so in these I'm almost 6 ft tall!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, how adorable! I'm in love with her outfit and I think if I were you I'd let her wear that everyday! Glad she had fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha she probably would wear it everyday!!

      Delete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

    She's got better style than I'll ever have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling! I want to decorate cookies with Jax this year. SUCH a cute idea! You are the cutest mommy and daughter. Can't wait till I have a girl (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! Little girls are pretty fun to dress up!!

      Delete