Thursday, December 20, 2012

Something about this time of year!

Even with all the cranky shoppers and sales people, I can get back in my car listen to Christmas music and drive around to look at all the pretty lights and all the humbugs melt away! Hearing Lorelai in the back scream to the top of her lungs jingle "balls" also puts a big smile on my face!! Another good thing about this time of year is sweaters that feel like blankets!






I love this little girl so much:) this is her "cheese " smile lol every time I go to take a picture!

2 comments:

  1. your sweater is gorgeous! :D
    It might sound crazy, but I actually really like the busyness and crazy shops. It's such a lively feeling :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm not much for crowds lol it wouldn't be so bad if people were just a little more in the Christmas spirit!!

      Delete