Monday, December 3, 2012

Perfect Saturdays go to fast!

I thought it was time to get the good camera out and have a mini photo shoot with my little girl! It's always fun to dress up and take pictures! Then after we went to the cheesecake factory for a very yummy dinner and a little bit of shopping! My husband spoiled me with a trip to ultra beauty (I'm in love with this store!) I got a few things that I will post in a blog later, it's always nice to pamper yourself once in awhile! Then I got home and my sweater I have been waiting for months to get came in the mail! It's beautiful and I can't wait to wear it!!




6 comments:

  1. oh MY goodness - that second picture. Seriously!!! sooo cute.
    I always love your pics and style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's really sweet!! I was trying to get her pose and being really silly seemed to help!!

      Delete
  2. What a little cutie you have!

    Come enter the giveaway we have on H&J this week--we'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling! You have the cutest little family. It must be so much fun dressing up a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is like having a little doll baby and she loves when I do it so it makes it easy!! She even loves shopping with me and picking out clothes!!

      Delete