Monday, December 17, 2012

Proved wrong !

I've never ever spent more than 12 dollars for any kind of make-up before, I thought 10 dollars for a bottle of foundation was expensive and 8 dollars for one eye shadow was nuts! But my husband loves to spoil me ( no complaints there!!) One of my Christmas presents was a trip to Saphora (I have NEVER been there before!) Let me tell ya it's life changing, ok more like beauty products changing because once you get the good stuff your not going to want to go back!

This is the Laura Mercier tented moisturizer, it's the best light weight coverage I've tried! I normally don't wear make-up because I feel to done up and want to scratch it off. Not this stuff, I can't tell it's even on!

This one is where the magic happens! It's Laura Mercier mineral lose powder it makes my skin flawless almost! It's so soft!


The finished product





A few other products I love and can't wait to go back and get!

This Monday was pretty good actually, did some last min Christmas shopping (that's always good!) Our mall has this little train you can ride all around the mall and God forbid you steep in the mall without letting my daughter ride it! We have fun tho and she loves it so it's worth it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Laura Mercier stuff! I was just talking to my friend the other day about it actually. But I am with you on the makeup thing...I hate spending money on makeup, so I haven't bought very much "nice" makeup since I've been married...or ever actually haha. But isn't it the best? You can totally tell the difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely can tell a big difference! I love it! It's nice to get pampered once in awhile lol!!

      Delete